Protection of Personal Data
In accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data ("KVKK"), any information that serves to make a real person's identity specific or identifiable is within the scope of personal data. We would like to inform you about the purposes of processing, legal reasons, collection methods, to whom and for what purposes your personal data rendered by BURCU ASLAN (BURCU ASLAN) may be transferred, and about the rights granted to you within the scope of KVKK, both in connection with them and independently of them.
- Methods of collection of personal data and Legal Reason
BURCU ASLAN as data controller, website, mobile applications, call center, stores, social media channels, direct or authorized communication channels and with the methods in the production and modification processes carried out in different channels such as physical channels; by using these channels, your personal data is collected by verbal, written or electronic methods that are created and executed in accordance with the relevant legislation, contract, demand, commercial practices and honesty rules that can be implemented in order to provide you with our quality services and to carry out our business and commercial activities within this framework.
In this context, your personal data may be collected by BURCU ASLAN or real or legal persons who process data on behalf of BURCU ASLAN, in writing or electronically, but not limited to those listed, by the methods specified below;
- Membership form that you fill in electronically or physically,
- Social networks that allow you to login to our websites during membership or login,
- Contact forms on our websites or third-party websites that you fill in to contact us,
- Online shopping applications, cookies used to recognize you, our mobile applications,
- Various contracts you have signed with our company and all kinds of e-mails, requests, work orders, faxes and letters you have sent to our company,
- Third party company(s) that processes data on behalf of our company or supports our company at any stage of the membership program process,
- Our customer service channels, including our employees, digital marketing and call center,
- Social media channels, Google etc. use of search engines
- Membership agreements and other agreements, campaigns, applications, forms, offers,
- Our dealers, franchises and other sales network.
In accordance with the above-mentioned methods, your personal data, In the event that a contract is concluded with you, your data required for the conclusion of the contract and the performance of the contract in the continuation of the contract is based on the exception of "Personal data belonging to the parties of the contract is required to be processed, provided that it is directly related to the conclusion or performance of a contract" in clause m. 5/2(c) of the KVKK, will only be processed based on this lighting text without your express consent.
All your personal data, other than your personal data required for the establishment or performance of the contract between you and BURCU ASLAN, will be processed based on your express consent if you give your explicit consent after reading this text. We would like to point out that you have the right not to give explicit consent to the processing of your personal data other than your personal data required for the performance of the contract during or after the conclusion of the contract with you, and that this express consent is not a prerequisite for the conclusion of a contract with you or the purchase of a product.
- Processing of personal data and purposes of processing
As BURCU ASLAN, your personal and/or special quality personal data to be collected by the above-mentioned methods can be obtained, recorded, stored, preserved, changed, updated, periodically checked, rearranged, classified, required for the purpose for which they are processed or relevant, in whole or in part. It can be kept for the period stipulated in the law, shared/transferred with the 3rd parties detailed below, and transferred abroad in case of legal or service-related actual requirements.
Determining commercial and marketing strategies so that BURCU ASLAN customers can benefit from the services of our brands, to record your suggestions and complaints, to get to know you better and to serve you in line with your needs, to lead in the execution of our sales, marketing, advertising and promotion activities, We hereby inform you that we can process your personal data for purposes such as analyzing and profiling for marketing activities, creating better service standards for you, determining and implementing BURCU ASLAN's commercial and business strategies, and in any case in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and the relevant legislation.
- Transfer of Personal Data to Third Parties and Abroad
BURCU ASLAN can transfer your personal data in question within the framework of the security and confidentiality principles specified in the KVKK and the relevant legislation, in the country and abroad, provided that the necessary security measures are taken, to carry out the Company's activities, to ensure the business relationship between the data owners and our customers and/or for the purpose of conducting negotiations, providing services, opportunities and possibilities and increasing the quality of service; Our group companies, business partners, business contacts, dealers, franchises, servers located in the country or abroad due to the information technologies we use, and companies that provide this server support, and domestic/foreign persons and institutions from which we receive physical server and/or cloud services, companies that process data on behalf of BURCU ASLAN, provide customer satisfaction measurement and profiling support, provide support in matters that require the processing of personal data in the field of sales and marketing, customers, suppliers, audit companies with whom we have a contract and provide services as per our activities, or those authorized to request such data as required by a legal obligation public institutions or organizations, but not limited to these, can share with other relevant authorities.
- Rights of Personal Data Owners Enumerated in Article 11 of the KVK Law ("Law")
BURCU ASLAN will respond to the following requests of the relevant persons:
- a) Learning whether BURCU ASLAN processes their personal data and which personal data it processes,
- b) Receiving information about the purposes of the processing activity,
- c) Knowing the third parties to whom BURCU ASLAN transfers personal data in the country or abroad,
- d) Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- e) Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the Law,
- f) In case of request for correction, deletion or destruction of personal data; requesting the notification of the transactions made to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- g) Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, and
- h) Receive a copy of their personal data.
You can contact us about your opinions and questions.
Title : BA Electronic Merchandising and Trade
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address : Burcu Aslan Showroom Merkez Mah. Abide-i Hurriyet Cad. Kent Apt. No:44 Flat:5 Floor:1 Sisli Istanbul